A.C.T. Dust Collectors is always looking for hard working and dedicated persons to add to the team. If you are interested in a position, please email your resume to email@example.com.
All positions at A.C.T. Dust Collectors are in New Ulm, MN, first shift positions, Monday-Friday, with overtime required as needed. The pay is commensurate with the experience. The company offers a competitive benefits plan and paid holidays.
GENERAL LABORER - New ulm, MN
A.C.T. Dust Collectors is looking for a full-time general laborer/mechanical technician. The candidate will be responsible for the assembling and maintenance of dust collectors/air cleaning equipment. This is a full time, first shift position, M- F, with overtime required as needed. The pay is commensurate with the experience. The company offers a competitive benefits plan.
- Must poses good technical skills, flexibility and adaptability to change
- Demonstrate skills with standard hand and power tools
- Ability to use heavy machinery, such as forklifts and cranes
- Valid driver license required and a DMV health certificate a plus
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Be able to read and follow prints and procedures
- Ability to use variety of industrial tools and equipment
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to climb ladders to heights of up to 20'
- Required to talk and/or hear in an industrial setting.
- Knowledge of industry safety practices
- Must possess strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize
- Industrial machinery mechanical skills preferred
- Able to work in a warehouse environment with fluctuating temperatures
- Occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
SALES SUPPORT/CUSTOMER SERVICE COORDINATOR
A.C.T. Dust Collectors is looking for a full-time Sales Support/Customer Service Coordinator. The Sales Support/Customer Service Coordinator is responsible for assisting and supporting the day-to-day activities of sales account managers. The pay is commensurate with the experience. The company offers a competitive benefits plan and paid holidays. Remote candidates welcome.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist account managers with entering information into Sales Force; ensure accuracy and timeliness of inputs
- Perform CRM data audits; ensure all data is up to date, accurate and in compliance
- Provide information and support for RFP/RFQ/RFI requests
- Assist with sales, conversion and up-sell campaigns; manage email distributions and participate in phone campaigns
- Assist with customer visits
- Provide direct support and coaching to customers/partners
- Work as a liaison between account manager and production to resolve question or issues related to client invoices or billing questions
- Processes sales orders and agreements for contract entry into operating system
- Conducts audit and review of all paperwork included in a sale.
- Processes, bills, and generates service contract invoices
- Sets up and maintains detail of contracts.
- Amends contracts to include variations, equipment swaps, etc.
- Responds to internal and external phone calls and emails questioning contract or invoices
- Assisting the correspondence between the sales team and their clients
- Monitoring customer accounts
- Providing data and reports to help the sales team
- Answering phone calls
- Other duties may be assigned
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Sales Force experience required; Sage experience preferred
- Experience in an industrial setting is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the principal duties of the job
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows and Office
- Highly organized and experienced at successfully multi-tasking
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage projects independently to completion
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to establish rapport and gain the trust of others
- Good collaboration skills, applied successfully within team as well as with other areas
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good customer care and organizational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
SALES SUPERSTAR WANTED!
A.C.T. Dust Collectors is growing our coverage of the United States and looking for area managers to service end-users and grow our dealer network. This is a remote position and is not limited to any specific area of the US. The company offers a competitive benefits plan and paid holidays.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Industry experience preferred
- Communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Lead distribution and dealer negotiations
- Business Acumen
- Social Selling
- Active Listening
- Objection Handling
- Presentation Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Territory Management
- Technology – comfortable quoting and working in a CRM and software such as Salesforce.com
- Buyer Research
- Time Management and Planning – self motivated